Chaplaincy Fourth Division Course
CHAPLAINCY IN PUBLIC SERVICE
- Chaplain in Public and Human Relations
- Crisis Management
- Emergency Response
- The Chaplain Ambassador / The Chaplain in the Market Place (The Corporate Chaplain)
- To Train and Equip the Clergy and Laity Professionally on the Discipline and Practice of Chaplaincy Service.
The entire course is geared towards enhancing and fully developing the total CHAPLAIN with a view to orientating him towards a militarised conscience in discipline, work ethics and kingdom mindedness. As a result, the following will be covered in four divisions:
- Understanding Chaplaincy
- Priestly Duties of a Chaplain
- Law Enforcement and Military Concepts
- The Chaplain in Public Service.
At the end of the course the cadet would have been prepared in the way of the pastor, military and law enforcement and healthcare assistance. The end result is the cadet will be able to offer chaplain care under various required situations.